Paratus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Runescape related clan. We are an all around clan, but we generalize in skilling.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Make sure you check out all the announcements as they are important, and if you have ANY questions, be sure to check the Information thread first before asking!

WAY TO GO GUYS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
IWUD-DIE4U
Staff
Staff
IWUD-DIE4U

WAY TO GO GUYS Empty
PostSubject: WAY TO GO GUYS   WAY TO GO GUYS I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:17 am

SO FAR I THINK THINGS ARE GOING WELL. THANKS TO THE OWNER AND THE WEBMASTER. THINGS ARE LOOKING GREAT. WAY TO GO GUYS. WAY TO GO GUYS Icon_flower
Back to top Go down
Metro
Admin
Admin
Metro

WAY TO GO GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAY TO GO GUYS   WAY TO GO GUYS I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:03 am

If you don't stop typing in all caps I will ban your account.
Back to top Go down
Paradox 7 7

Paradox 7 7

WAY TO GO GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAY TO GO GUYS   WAY TO GO GUYS I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Lol'ed. But it was kinda annoying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shutupwomangetonmyhorse.com
Q Bass

Q Bass

WAY TO GO GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAY TO GO GUYS   WAY TO GO GUYS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:23 pm

In the past when I was introduced to a runescape clan site, I usualy just quit the in game chat because I do not like out of game clans but when my freind told me about this site, I checked it out and it looked really well done.. I made an account and the first day I was in clan some kid was constently flaming me "paradox 7 7" and I dont back down from fights but I dont flame useless comments like "you f'n tool your a bi***" I state the facts as in "why flame me over a game I just asked a question" and the next day I got on and I saw that he got removed from the clan. That really made this clan more exiting to me to see that people in here wont put up with jack asses and that they will take action. It is very well laid out, this webpage looks almost like it would have costed hundreds of $$$ to make so to the owner (if you made this yourself go into the buisness my freind makes 12 grand a month making web pages for w.e owners) and anyways, It seems very good. I like it so far and I hope to become a all time member pirat
Back to top Go down
Nissa

Nissa

WAY TO GO GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAY TO GO GUYS   WAY TO GO GUYS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 3:56 pm

I personally don't see any problem with paradox. He's a cool guy, you just have to get to know him. Most ppl now a days just count their chickens before they hatch and are quick to judge. Instead of bitching about it on forums why don't you try to talk it out like normal human beings without the immature arguing and beefing. I'm not specifically pointing a finger at you two, I mean everyone in general. Talk it out before you bitch on the forums. If they continue after the fact that you talked about it to one another civilly or tried to, then yes bring it up in the forums otherwise it's just unnecessary drama in the clan chat.
Back to top Go down
Q Bass

Q Bass

WAY TO GO GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAY TO GO GUYS   WAY TO GO GUYS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 10:24 am

I wasnt causing problems I was stating on how I appreciate this clan on how they control flamers. And yes that day i asked a question and he flamed me and he isnt a "cool guy" if thats the way he is. Nice way to welcome a new member eh? But i apologize for bringing that up in forrums and causing drama. I dont want that shit in this cc thats why i told you i was glad he god removed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WAY TO GO GUYS Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAY TO GO GUYS   WAY TO GO GUYS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAY TO GO GUYS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paratus :: Other :: Feedback?-
Jump to: