Paratus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a Runescape related clan. We are an all around clan, but we generalize in skilling.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Make sure you check out all the announcements as they are important, and if you have ANY questions, be sure to check the Information thread first before asking!

Introduction To The Clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joey xxdbhxx
Leader
Leader
Joey xxdbhxx

Introduction To The Clan Empty
PostSubject: Introduction To The Clan   Introduction To The Clan I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Hey everyone,

Me (Joey xxdbhxx), Derek (Minningguy23), and Tim (Metronume) decided to make this clan. A friend of ours named Blessed 777, we call him Dellinger. He is the one that came up with our clan name which is... Paratus.

Paratus = Latin for skilled or skiller. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Alright, in general, our clan is based on Skilling. But we're a free lance group, you can do anything you like, we're just here for fun, to pass time while doing nothing, or whatever you'd like. We have a great community, and so far everything is looking good.

We don't like immature drama starters, and I personally won't put up with it. And neither will my members.

This site is still under construction, so please, be patient with me while I update this.

Thanks,

Joey xxdbhxx
Back to top Go down
https://paratus.forumakers.com

Introduction To The Clan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paratus :: Introduction :: Introduction-
Jump to: